Thread: Bailout
View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:57 AM   #7
clint357
Web Wheeler Extraordinair

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I'm sorry but I feel the auto worker's Unions help start this mess in the 70s when 8th grade drop out pot smokers were making 18 bucks an hour dropping o-rings into the little hole. The wages of unskilled workers were propped up by then powerful Unions.

Anybody rember going by a GM parking lot around noon and watching the workers enjoying a liquid lunch and a doobie? How 'bout all those closets and unused rooms around GM that they found pot growing in.

Sorry for the mini-rant. I remeber growing up in the 70's and 80's making 3 bucks an hour while the "union" people were making 15, yet had no skill that I could observe that justified their wage.
All true. Now the big 3 are in trouble and they are starting to realize that they are paying a bunch of retards $35/hr to make shit cars, but they can't fire them because of the UAW. The only solution is to put more work overseas to even out costs and not hire any new workers. This all equates to less Americans having good jobs, less middle class peopel who can afford new vehicles, shittier cars, and money moving out of the country. This is how EVERYTHING started, from auto companies, to banks, to the government. They were all rolling in money for a while and thought they could do no wrong, so they hired friends to fill positions which required skill. Now it's time to step it up and there are just a bunch of morons working in all of the positions which require some serious ass-busting to get the economy back on it's feet. In my eyes, the idiots have taken over and we won't get out country back until they are gone.
clint357 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04334 seconds with 11 queries