Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - citation what do u thinck
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #15
0llllll0
JeepJohnson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
X2 - deer retrieval that requires leaving a signed ORV trail or route with an ATV IS NOT allowed on state or federal land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPWOP View Post

STATEWIDE?
Off-Road or Off-Route operation OUTSIDE of a designated area is PROHIBITED, EXCEPT for licensed hunters to remove deer, bear or elk at speeds of under 5mph or less under Michigan law. So essentially, one could legally leave a designated ORV riding area with his ATV for the sole purpose of retreiving his legally tagged deer, bear or elk at speeds of under 5mph.

Bill
I agree it is o.k. to "Retrieve" legally taken large game, Duffman, where did your info come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpjumper View Post
This road is Magrudder rd Midland co. one mile north of M20. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPWOP View Post
Did the roadway you received your citation on have a NAME to it? If so, your regular Sec of State [ SOS ] licensed plate would have covered you LEGALLY being there.
Now doesn't "the 2-wheel drive" rule still apply, to legally be on it? There are roads by my cabin in Gladwin county that have names (Wildwood road is one to be specific) but they have been neglected for so long that they are not capable of sustaining 2 wheel drive traffic, therefore it's my understanding that they are off limits.

"Black Foot" my CJ-7 build

Do you have a YJ ? Is the rear Frame rusted ? Check this out YJ Rear Frame Reinforcement Plates

Last edited by 0llllll0; September 25th, 2008 at 07:54 AM.
0llllll0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07006 seconds with 20 queries