View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2008, 06:57 PM   #18
jthomp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

irace4money (Dino?), from your website I can see you have a great amount of attractions for the bike and quad riders and in my opinion that's great. They are clearly showing up in large numbers and why wouldn't they you have moto-x tracks for different ages and abilities, stunt ramps and all the trails as well.
I have never run my Jeep at any parks except yours and the Mounds. I have spoke to others who've been to the Badlands, as well as your place and from what I heard you don't hold a candle. That makes sense as the Badlands is established, which is why people will pay the rates they have. I attended the first two events at your property and skipped this last one, after the second time I became bored rather quickly and with zero improvements saw no reason to waste my money on a third trip.
I hope all works out with the bikes and quads, it doesn't matter if you make improvements or not, I will not go back to your property, it's a shame, because I have family in Glennie and could certainly frequent your area.
My hard earned dollars will go to the Badlands, Twisted Trails and if it materializes, the park in Harrison.

Page generated in 0.04275 seconds with 11 queries