Quote:
Originally Posted by irace4money View Post
in regards to......
more trails
rock crawls
rocky hills
cleaner bathrooms
cheaper admission

as far as the trails go we have 125 acres of private property surround by miles of state trails for you.
as for the rock crawls that all cost $$, & if all goes well it will come soon. We are not sponsored by any organization or State funded, this is all on our dime. If you would like to start a donation to get it going sooner great!!
We do have a rocky hills
Our bathrooms are old but they are always clean, we clean then 3 times a day. if you unfortunately came in when they were dirty.....things happen & just maybe the person who came in before left the mess...it is a public bathroom.
the admission is comparable to Badlands, except we are located in mid Mi. Great lakes 4x4 club added an extra $5.00 fee per vehicle, the money was then given back to your club.
If any one is planning on comming to our Halloween gig. Oct 11th the fees are as follows....Camping $20.00 per night, $20.00 for a one day pass, $30.0 for a 2 day pass, $40.0 for a 3 day pass & passengers or spectators are not charged a fee if you are camping here. There are no added on fees for this one.
Very cool that there's no added fees and I look forward to having deep snow this winter!

btw ... I don't think Great Lakes 4x4 is considered a club.

I don't understand that if there is monitary donations or contributions towards building more obsticles then what are our enterance fees going towards? Overhead, upkeep? Maybe it's none of my business, but I'm just wanting to clarify before I contribute my hard earned dollars ... this is MI and we're all feeling it.

Is it going to take another volunteer weekend to get things moved around? Because that would cost me money that the park wouldn't necessarily benefit from. ie. gas, travel expenses, food, etc.

Page generated in 0.05367 seconds with 11 queries