Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - So Who Won The Trophies at OSTC ?
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:56 AM   #58
MotoX5874
unbound

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i was hoping this second gl4x4 ostc outing would provide me with a chance to meet more of the people that post here. the last time, i met some great people, due to my own inexperience i guess you could say. i was looking forward to meeting more, but the rain did seem to have a damper (i'm mostly just using that as an excuse cause i am somewhat shy when it comes to meeting new people). however, i feel that for those that stayed, it made things interesting and enjoyable. i know there was a group of us that were standing around the hill climbs a little after the drag race plans fell through, just watching people try to make it up the hills, especially the allpro crew they ended up breaking both of their xj's but they seemed happy to just be out there doing it!

and even though i wasn't able to bring my jeep, i still had fun riding with my friends, meeting a few new people, watching others, and just escaping for a weekend. my friends and i look forward to when we have rigs capable enough & the experience to accomplish what many others of you have already i hope the "old timers" stick around to show us the ropes, cause when it comes down to it i friggin love the sport.

Page generated in 0.06663 seconds with 20 queries