Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My M416/Adventure trailer build.
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2008, 12:00 PM   #1
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81
Default My M416/Adventure trailer build.

Basically any mods made to this trailer will have to be bolt-on, as I do not want to destroy this trailer in any way. It is in VERY good condition for a M416 as usually they are cut or destroyed in some way, whether it be a crunched floor or sides, or missing parts. Mine is only missing the lunette and blackout lights.

The first thing after the top bows and tarp it will be receiving is a kayak rack, but I plan on making a cross bar system capable of holding a trailer top tent of some sort. I do not want to spend $1k so I may make my own out of canvas and a hard roof of some kind.

Here are the initial pictures...

I forgot to take pics of the top bows, but they are PVC and I got the Idea from Boyink.

Here are the pics of the canvas top though.

What the bows look like... The Bantam is Boyinks'

I actually like the look of the domed canvas, I wonder if I could fiberglass over the canvas to make a lid in some way?

Last edited by jeepfreak81; September 14th, 2008 at 12:09 PM.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06778 seconds with 20 queries