Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Did Anyone Watch Palin on 20/20 Last Night?
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #16
Cooter
Dad Kickin' It OldSkool

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint357 View Post
Same here, I'm leaning towards Obama just because he seems more honest. Other than that, I'm kind of lost. McCain seems to try making the war seem like it's going better than it really is though. That worries me.
You need to read up on Chicago and Illinois politics a little more.

8 things you need to know about Obama and a certain "Pay to Play" insider

When Obama gets elected, Patrick Fitzgerald will be gone within a year. Patrick Fitzgerald is non partisan and has put away many corrupt officials and influence peddlers in Chicago and IL. He is now close to putting away Daley and Blagojevich. Obama has never once come out against the well known corruption in Chicago, because Daley backs him.

There is plenty more here, including ties to the IL Republican Party, who also wants Fitzgerald out and is feeding at the same trough as the Dems in IL. Also, the fact that Obama became US senator because the the IL Republican party refused to back Peter Fitzgerald (no relation) in retaliation for Bringing the US Prosecutor to IL.

Don't have time to draw out the rest of the dots for you to connect them right now, but I'll try to post some more later.

Page generated in 0.05274 seconds with 20 queries