Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Dune Buggy/Sand Rail/Baja Bug...."Project Part Out"......SOLD
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:03 AM   #11
quickfix

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitzPixs View Post
Dune Buggy/Sand Rail/Baja Bug...."Project Part Out"......

I have moved on to another project so the Baja bug project and all parts must go...This was going to be a long travel suspension Baja bug with 14" of travel, So I have many parts most of which are new and of course lots of stock beetle parts as well.

Email me for anything that you are looking for. I will keep listing items as I go through everything that I have. Copy and paste this link to view all Pictures I have of this project and some of the items. Thanks for looking....

http://nitzpixs.smugmug.com/gallery/...61322808_xKkAq

List of some Item Available:

1974 Super Beetle body with Baja Kit w/clean title - Make Offer

1973 Beetle (red one in pictures) has motor and trans still in it(condition unknown)and it still rolls, No Title - $150 - "SOLD"

1600cc dual port motors rebuild many years ago and never run - $500
[IMG][/IMG]

type 1 IRS transmissions, have two of them - $100 each
[IMG][/IMG]

6 rib IRS transmission (fresh less than 5 miles on it) w/starter $400 - "SOLD"

3x3 rear trailing arm made by Eagle w/coil over pivot plates to eliminate torsion bars (brand new) $600

Gear one Rear disk brake kit with Micro stub axles. large 5 bolt pattern, same brake kit as used in the Baja 1000 (brand new) $900

Standard length king pin front beam (Brand new)-$100

10" over king pin front beam (new) w/Tweed drop spindles (new) also Tweed 2 1/4" front trailing arms (new)-$800
[IMG][/IMG]

Pop out rear side windows for beetle (OEM)-$200

15x7 knobby front tires w/White steel wheels 4lug pattern (Brand new)-$225 for both
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

15x8 rear steel wheels 4 lug pattern (used,need repainting)-$40 for both- "SOLD"

Full length Bettle RH/LH floor pans (new)- $200
[IMG][/IMG]

Factory VW Baja spoke wheels two of them only need refinshing - $50
[IMG][/IMG]

If your looking for anything else, glass, baja body kit, tail lights, doors, ect. let me know
DO you still have the motor and coilover front beam? Does the rack go with the front end?

Page generated in 0.07824 seconds with 20 queries