Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Rev Wright has another affair
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #20
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
Yea, that damn Wright guy. How can we trust someone who was a Marine, then a Navy corpsman, who had, among his patients, President Lyndon B. Johnson. Yep, take that and a few clips from an angry man expressing his opinion under the first amendment and anyone who ever looked up to him is some kind of commie.

I sat in church for many years. I took some teachings with me, it was bound to happen. But there are a lot of things I heard there that I can not support at all. My priest is a rebel still, he has supported my wifes visits to shut-ins as a JW. Damn traitor priest. And, of course, since I was raised in a catholic church, I must be a Muslim as well.

I am not a fan of Wright, in fact I don't personally care about him at all. But is he really a major influence on Obama, more than just the good faith part and the good marriage part of his teachings? I am sure Wright wasn't yelling "God Damn America" (mmmm, just what was the context?) at every single sermon.
But you're worried about Palin's husband twice checking the "AIP" box for "party affiliation" and attending one convention 10 years Ago?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05933 seconds with 20 queries