• Pamela Scales, the finance director, received a 13 percent pay raise to $150,000.
• Lucius Vassar, head of work force development, received a 30 percent raise to $148,200.
• Tyrone Scott, the fire commissioner, received an 11 percent pay raise to $140,000.
• Phyllis Meadows, the health director, received a 5 percent pay raise to $150,000.
• Patricia Peoples, the deputy director of human resources, received a 9 percent pay raise to $124,500. She is a relative of Kilpatrick's.
• Barbara Wise Johnson, director of labor relations, received a 17 percent pay raise to $140,000.
• Shenetta Coleman, human services director, received a 9 percent raise to $124,500.
• Elizabeth Benson, director of the Detroit Building Authority, received a 7 percent raise to $120,000. She is also a relative of Kilpatrick's.
• Sandra Ramsey, director of senior citizens and homeless services, received a raise to $124,500. In 2007, she had earned $86,700.
• Jonathan Quarles received a pay raise to $80,000. His previous salary was not available. He is an assistant to the mayor.
• Cathy Square, the city's chief financial officer, received a 6 percent pay raise to $152,000.
• James Tyler, a human resources manager, received a 4 percent pay raise to $143,312.