SOLD - Built Dana 70 rear, discs, 4.56, SOA CJ
I'm considering selling my CJ-8's D70 because I now have bigger shit to run in the rear (if you can believe that).
It has a nice, smooth underside compared to a 14-bolt and has a good amount of material that can be shaved off the diff, as well. All work done by Koz. Specs on mine:
- 35 spline full-floater, from a Dodge motorhome. I forget the year, but can provide the BOM
- Completely rebuilt with all new bearings/seals, zero miles.
- Disc conversion
- Rotated shock mounts for clearance
- SOA spring pads for CJ/YJ
- Still has original 4.56 open gears in it
- 65.75" WMS-WMS
Last edited by PävementPounder; December 15th, 2007 at 07:01 PM.