View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #1
NitzPixs
It Lives once again!!!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Dune Buggy/Sand Rail/Baja Bug...."Project Part Out"......SOLD

Dune Buggy/Sand Rail/Baja Bug...."Project Part Out"......

I have moved on to another project so the Baja bug project and all parts must go...This was going to be a long travel suspension Baja bug with 14" of travel, So I have many parts most of which are new and of course lots of stock beetle parts as well.

Email me for anything that you are looking for. I will keep listing items as I go through everything that I have. Copy and paste this link to view all Pictures I have of this project and some of the items. Thanks for looking....

http://nitzpixs.smugmug.com/gallery/...61322808_xKkAq

List of some Item Available:

1974 Super Beetle body with Baja Kit w/clean title - Make Offer

1973 Beetle (red one in pictures) has motor and trans still in it(condition unknown)and it still rolls, No Title - $150 - "SOLD"

1600cc dual port motors rebuild many years ago and never run - $500
[IMG][/IMG]

type 1 IRS transmissions, have two of them - $100 each
[IMG][/IMG]

6 rib IRS transmission (fresh less than 5 miles on it) w/starter $400 - "SOLD"

3x3 rear trailing arm made by Eagle w/coil over pivot plates to eliminate torsion bars (brand new) $600

Gear one Rear disk brake kit with Micro stub axles. large 5 bolt pattern, same brake kit as used in the Baja 1000 (brand new) $900

Standard length king pin front beam (Brand new)-$100

10" over king pin front beam (new) w/Tweed drop spindles (new) also Tweed 2 1/4" front trailing arms (new)-$800 "SOLD"
[IMG][/IMG]

Pop out rear side windows for beetle (OEM)-$200

15x7 knobby front tires w/White steel wheels 4lug pattern (Brand new)-$225 for both
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

15x8 rear steel wheels 4 lug pattern (used,need repainting)-$40 for both- "SOLD"

Full length Bettle RH/LH floor pans (new)- $200 "SOLD"
[IMG][/IMG]

Factory VW Baja spoke wheels two of them only need refinshing - $50
[IMG][/IMG]

If your looking for anything else, glass, baja body kit, tail lights, doors, ect. let me know

Last edited by NitzPixs; December 16th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

Page generated in 0.05492 seconds with 11 queries