Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - To The Dumbass In The Silver Xj At The Howell Wal*mart At 10p.m.
View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:13 PM   #22
OnlyInMyXJ22
No Money = No Fun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to OnlyInMyXJ22 Send a message via Skype™ to OnlyInMyXJ22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwk33041 View Post
So lets say hypothetically he ponders onto this thread. Do you truly believe he'll care or change his ways merely for the reasoning that someone he does not know nor met posted something online? Though, I do believe what this individual was doing was ignorant and wrong but I do not see what change it will bring by posting the matter on the net. Besides, most of the members of this site seem to decent members of society and I truly don't see any of you doing anything about other than complaining about it online, which goes back to my point, it will not change anything.
If it bothers you THAT much that this post was made or that calling someone out for being a dumbass won't do anything then go read somewhere else and stop coming back to this thread!!!!!!! It's not that difficult.
*2006 TDI
OnlyInMyXJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05112 seconds with 20 queries