Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Can we have this?
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:42 AM   #6
PavementPounder
I am the law.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeadserious View Post
Maybe you should remove the post limit time for subscribers as well.
I wasn't going to bring that one up this time since it has its own thread, but I just paid over there and no longer have a post time limit.

The payment was primarily driven by the incredibly small PM limit (20) on free accounts. It was making business deals extremely hard to keep track of. Personally, I would consider a benchmark like that one as well - but perhaps not quite that small. I think that one was excessive.

If you lower the PM limits and remove the post time limit, you may see a jump in subscribers since they would associate the subscription with some actual benefits. (Right now its a bit fuzzy.) That in turn may allow some easing of the Vendor fees, which have been a sore point with some people who have been around for a long time? 31 subscribers = 1 Vendor. Considering how many Vendors there are vs. how many members there are (and the rate at which new members join), which is more likely to happen realistically?

Last edited by PävementPounder; September 11th, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08045 seconds with 20 queries