Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - true?
Thread: true?
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #11
MISHOWJEEPER
NSFW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
Your so full of shit you have to have brown eye's.

First off you have no concept of reality, because if you did you would realize that, from a reality stand point, to have nothing to look forward to, as you suggest you believe, is pointless, therefore everything you do is meaningless and without any value.
Sounds like your primed for a shotgun in the mouth, or a swan dive off a building.
No reason not to.
Okay, you're a fucking idiot. Delusional people, or religious people, have plenty to look forward to........After this life is what you're saying? I have plenty to look forward to, in the amount of time I have. That makes life even more precious to me, because I know this is the only one I get. I'm going to enjoy life every bit that I can without religious nuts telling we what I should or shouldn't do because their book says so. You people that go through life walking your stupid ass line with all the other sheep thinking you'll get a chance to do all the things you didn't do in this life are running a much bigger chance than I am. At least I'm LIVING my life, instead of cowering in fear of something that's not even there.
MISHOWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06799 seconds with 20 queries