Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Flat towing
Thread: Flat towing
View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2008, 01:01 PM   #19
Chiefwoohaw
Pokerob is my B*tch!
 
Chiefwoohaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-06-05
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,508
iTrader: (7)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger889 View Post
With the wrong springs can do strange things. Then add a heavier bumper to pull it with, who knows what else could have been added to the front?? That can add to alot more than 250 lbs than stock. Beside I just asked some details before I chime in with some off the wall suggestions of where a problem could be. Realy guys think. If you go into a shop with a problem they ask questions so what is so different here. I might not have an answer with what I ask but could ring a bell for someone else. But then again asking is like pulling teeth around here.
They ask questions because you brought it to a shop which means you don't know much . . . that's usually about 5% of the time here so thanks for annoying us the other 95% of the time
Chiefwoohaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.05468 seconds with 20 queries