Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Would like to make a DVD of "Holy Opener"
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2006, 08:41 PM   #1
GOTRCKS
"RHINO ZJ"

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Would like to make a DVD of "Holy Opener"

Ok so lets try this again.

For those that want to participate, please help me out. Once all of the submissions have been received I will ask everyone in every picture of video if it would be ok to use them in the making of a DVD for this event.

I am looking to aquire any and all video from the "Holy Opener" at The Jeep Outfitters 4-29-06.

I want to put together a DVD FOR FREE for everyone who is interested in having one.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to send me all of the photos that any of you may have taken. Would make it alot easier for me so I don't have to look around on 6 different sites to download them all.

Any videos, or photos that you may have taken at the event please send to:

@yahoo.com

Please include any helpfull information about the pictures or videos that you might want me to include. (names of driver's/rides, names of people, captions, etc.)

After I get most of it I will then work on a DVD with slide shows, picture galleries, and best of all an assortment of videos.

Thanks,
Anthony

Page generated in 0.06341 seconds with 20 queries