View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:35 AM   #1
General

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 1995 Jeep YJ project. ***SOLD***

Due to personal reasons I have to abandon this project. It is a 1995 Jeep yj with about 110,000 miles on it. The motor, trans, and t case are gone. The front frame has been sand blasted and primed. There is no rust holes in the frame. I bought this with the intent of putting a SBF in it. There are Advance Adapter Ford mount tack welded in but could be removed very easly. The body is in very good condition for its age with one small rust spot near the tailgate. The Jeep has a family style roll bar in it and is in good shape. I would rather sell this whole than part it out. Or as a package deal. If you buy the whole project I will throw in a JCR front bumper no charge.
Jeep was a 2.5 with a 5 speed to start with. axles are 4.10 gears 30/35 combo. Contact me if you need more info.

NO trades Sorry**********Jeep is located in Rockford, michigan ( 10 min north of Grand Rapids)*****************

***************************I need This stuff gone will think about all offers******************************************
Whole project 2500.00 OBO
Rolling body and frame...............1400.00 OBO (SOLD)

Moved remaining items to parts section.

Last edited by General; August 7th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.04343 seconds with 11 queries