Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CJ7 Frame / Glass Body / Cage
View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #1
Mr.Green456123
I can levitate!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default CJ7 Frame / Glass Body / Cage

I have been parting out my 1984 CJ7. I would like to sell the frame / glass Body / and cage as one unit. I had this set up with YJ springs on all 4 corners with 39.5" Iroks, 102" wheel base, hydro steering, clocked D300 T-case, custom trans cross member, nothing hanging below the frame, D60 and 14 bolt, shock hoops, etc. The glass tub has been comp cut and cut to fit a fuel cell behind the rear seat and as low as possible. Flat fenders with an exo cage. The roll cage has more gussets than it prolly needs, but oh well, the welds arent all NASCAR certified. The spring mounts are welded to 1/4" steel plating covering the frame for added reinforcement. Included is the windshield frame and customized cracked glass. I also have an aluminum 2 piece dash board that I will be posting as a separate item (see pic). There is still some stuff I need to pull off so just because it is in the pic doesn't mean it goes with the sale. Lots of stuff done to this including the custom scrapes and cracks. It doesnt include the motor, but there are enough cool stickers to add about 75 HP to any motor you chose to install. It might run fine with out any motor. PM me with questions. This is a sad day for me. Located in Fenton.

On EBAY Now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984-...spagenameZWDVW

Last edited by Mr.Green456123; July 31st, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
Mr.Green456123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09991 seconds with 20 queries