Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD MTD riding mower w nice snoblower 16 hp 42" cut cheap SOLD
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #1
Tall tires
Rollin on

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default SOLD MTD riding mower w nice snoblower 16 hp 42" cut cheap SOLD

SOLD Heres a mower I just got as kinda of a help me out deal for my buddy. He owd me money and i traded for this. I have a Mtd Lawn chief 7 speed, shift on the go riding mower. It has a 42" cut deck and the engine is 16 hp. This has a nice Mtd 42" snowblower mounted to it. The engine is a 16 hp IC Enduro, over head valves. This comes with the wheel weights and chains also. The rear right chain is off but i have it. The top of the carb cover part is missing, and it needs a new starter. Its pretty clean and should run good. I turned the motor and it has compression and spark. I think he thought he had a starter problem and pulled the starter when actually it was the cylanoid and lost the screws. He has a new john deere so he didnt mess with this. I dont have time to wait and order the parts to repair this, or the expertise. I Figure it would be a good project for someone else. If you have the parts and want to come on over and try to get it to run before buying it you can do that also. In running condition it should be worth around 500, but it needs stuff. I just need to get my 350 back for it. Its a nice mower and blower with little work. This is located in Laingsburg, MI. 48848 next to Lansing. I can help you put it on a trailer if you need. Pm me if your interested.

Last edited by Tall tires; September 10th, 2008 at 09:14 AM.

Page generated in 0.07269 seconds with 20 queries