Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD* Mens Rolex watch oyster perpetual 10 brilliants
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2008, 10:05 AM   #1
Tall tires
Rollin on

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD* Mens Rolex watch oyster perpetual 10 brilliants

I have a mens Rolex oyster perpetual day/date watch. This has 10 brilliants but 3 came loose and are floating around in the face. They are not broken and a jeweler told me they could easily be reattatched. The watch is good except the hands quit turning on me. I never opened this up becuse im too scared to scratch it lol. The day, date, and all the hands turn ok. There is no broke, missing, or cracked parts on this! I was told these retail for thousands, you can probably look this up online somewhere. You may have to spend a few hundred to get it fixed but It is worth it! If you work on watches then bonus. You guys are more than welcome to come look at this at anytime! Im not sure what a watch like this is worth but im gonna ask $750 or BO. I am open for trades for something of equal value, tell me what you got. This is located in Laingsburg, MI. 48848 next to Lansing. Thanks

Last edited by Tall tires; July 15th, 2008 at 02:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.06268 seconds with 20 queries