View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #6
ArcticCat843

Send a message via AIM to ArcticCat843
yep...With a set of good paddles it would rule at silver lake (well, with someone alot lighter than me on it lol)

I rode it around today for a while...Started right up....Runs great....Still under warrenty till may 09...

Oh and i forgot, it has a 6 degree timing advance key installed. it basicaly helps it start easyer and run smoother. it pretty much has every mod done to it without cracking open the motor.
i might be young but i have owned/riden alot of quads and this quad is the best running and fastest thing i have ever riden. (well, maybe not fastest, ive riden a couple 2 strokes that fly!) It is the only quad i have ever owned that i never had to worry about it breaking down or anything. not that i had junk because i didnt but you know when you are riding the trails up at baldwin or something and you think you hear a funny noise and you start thinking about how far a walk it is back to camp lol. Maybe thats just me. Anyways i would love to lower the price a little but i just cant. There are to many mods done to it. Start adding up stuff. Right now my asking price is quite a bit less than i have into it.

Read up on Kawierider.com They will tell you all about these things....

Page generated in 0.05122 seconds with 11 queries