Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - What about Ann Coulter?
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #14
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn
I consider myself to be pretty tolerant, open minded and not at all a racist, but I'm getting tired of this popular attitude that just because I'm a straight white male that everythings my fault and I owe the world something.

I've heard that many (or most?) slaves were rounded up by other African tribes and sold to the slave traders. It was a way to get rid of thier enemys and earn a little coin on the side. Considering what going on in Africa lately the alternative to selling them as slaves would probably been killing them.

And I don't want to see a single penny of my tax money go to pay "reperations" to anyone for what happened to someones ancestors over 150 years ago. why the hell do these people think they deserve a handout for something that happened 5 or more generations ago. Not one of my ancestors even lived in this country when it was legal to own slaves. We had nothing ot do with it.
slaves, reparations, africa, where the hell did that come in?
mikesova is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05555 seconds with 20 queries