Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 5 Super Swamper TSL's 31x10.5 on jeep rims
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2008, 12:30 AM   #20
PavementPounder
I am the law.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

What I am seriously saying is that the elaborate arguement you are fabricating never had any relevance toward correctly identifying the tire. I don't need you to concede to anything to make me feel better, as I already knew I was correct.

Thank you for bringing up all the other models and furthering my point. What you are doing is no different than looking at any of the Truxus models and insisting that they are a "Truxus" just to make yourself feel better about your first post in this thread, Captain Obvious. It doesn't tell you shit with respect to what tire it is.

If this guy didn't have pics and said he was selling "TSL's", people would go to his house expecting to see SX's. How pissed would you be if you drove all that way just to have them turn out to be "TSL" Thornturds (for example) and the guy give you the arguement that you're trying to give here?

Its ridiculous that you are carrying on about the sky being blue. (No shit? The sky is blue?)
PavementPounder is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04068 seconds with 20 queries