Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Big bang?
Thread: Big bang?
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:52 AM   #19
MT-Dawg
Camel Buggy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSONdeltaZERO View Post
just because we've never seen it happen in our lifetime (witch, in the time line of the universe would be a fraction of a second) doesnt mean it never happens. i could also use the argument that no one has ever seen an all powerfull entity create life, but it doesnt mean that one of these theorys couldn't be right
True seeing is not always a 'must' in believing. I have never seen God the creator but do believe in him.

In considering questions related to the origin of life, popular opinion or emotion sway many. To avoid this and to reach accurate conclusions, we need to consider the evidence with an open mind. It is interesting to note, too, that even evolution’s best-known advocate, Charles Darwin, indicated an awareness of his theory’s limitations. In his conclusion to The Origin of Species, he wrote the “…view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one,” thus making it evident that the subject of origins was open to further examination. What Darwin beleived in a Creator? Thats crazy talk

Like you I keep an open mind, but just haven’t “seen” any evidence of a Big Bang creating life. Nor have I read or heard of an argument that convinces me that a creator was not responsible for life. But I do keep an open mind.

Page generated in 0.07002 seconds with 20 queries