Thread: Big bang?
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2008, 09:13 AM   #12
NELSON
Sofa Kingdom

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT-Dawg View Post
Your point does make sense. How can we have an explosion of energy from nothing?

This energy had to come from somewhere...Also how many explosions have you ever seen or heard of creating life? If a star goes Super Nova it doesn't create new matter, it destroys or transforms (although we could get into a deep discussion on black holes, but Iíll avoid that)...when you light a stick of dynamite it moves earth, rubble and debris. It may even cause something to crystallize but it doesn't create something brand new. The explosion only transforms, disfigures, mutates and relocates matter that already existed. Carbon becomes a diamond, lava becomes an island, sand becomes glass but these are not creations of life only transformation of inanimate objects.

Just my thoughts on the matter, as you can see I am a creationist.
just because we've never seen it happen in our lifetime (witch, in the time line of the universe would be a fraction of a second) doesnt mean it never happens. i could also use the argument that no one has ever seen an all powerfull entity create life, but it doesnt mean that one of these theorys couldn't be right
NELSON is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 11 queries