Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Big bang?
Thread: Big bang?
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2008, 08:59 AM   #9
MT-Dawg
Camel Buggy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Your point does make sense. How can we have an explosion of energy from nothing?

This energy had to come from somewhere...Also how many explosions have you ever seen or heard of creating life? If a star goes Super Nova it doesn't create new matter, it destroys or transforms (although we could get into a deep discussion on black holes, but I’ll avoid that)...when you light a stick of dynamite it moves earth, rubble and debris. It may even cause something to crystallize but it doesn't create something brand new. The explosion only transforms, disfigures, mutates and relocates matter that already existed. Carbon becomes a diamond, lava becomes an island, sand becomes glass but these are not creations of life only transformation of inanimate objects.

Just my thoughts on the matter, as you can see I am a creationist.

Page generated in 0.05652 seconds with 20 queries