View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #1
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ
Default XJ Flares, exhaust manifold, roof rails, D30 gasket

Off a 98 XJ. Just your normal ole black, unpainted, slightly faded and a little dirty flares that have been sittin in my garage for a couple years collecting dust. The bottom inside lip of the front flares was trimmed a tiny bit to clear my 31s, but you can barely tell at all. In good shape, but I don't need em.

Cast iron exhaust manifolds off a 4.0L. I think it's off a 2000 XJ. Bought it for $30 when the stock one in my XJ cracked, not knowing this was the different 2 piece cast one. NOT the 1 piece tubular ones, it's 2 cast pieces....one for the front 3 cylinders, 1 for the back 3. Connects to 1 pipe each. Some surface rust, but in fine shape.

Factory roofrack cross rails off a 98 XJ. Just the 2 rails that run side to side across the top. Missing a little powdercoating, but work fine. Took em off when I put my roofrack on.

Paper gasket for D30 diff cover. I use RTV and have no use for this. It's gonna see the garbage one of these days if no one wants it.

I'll add more stuff if I think of it.

Located in Highland, or I can take em to work with me in Auburn Hills. You want em, come get em.
bbaXJ is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03888 seconds with 11 queries