Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ***SOLD*** 2004 kawasaki v force 700 V-twin ATV $2600 OBO ***SOLD***
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #1
ArcticCat843

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ArcticCat843
Default ***SOLD*** 2004 kawasaki v force 700 V-twin ATV $2600 OBO ***SOLD***

I bought it about 4 months ago. for those of you that have never riden one, they fly. They have TONS of low end torgue and are just super fun to ride. My v has a few mods done:
Dalton clutch kit (with blue spring)
HMF true dual exhuast
K&n filter with outerwear
Moose racing front bumper
Pro armor grab bar
custom rear brake light
DG nerfs with black netting
Trail tech vapor computer
I also have everything you need to run fasst flexx bars, i just never got around to buying the bars. I have 2 inch risers/adapters, a rox dash panel, and i even have a green flexx bar pad.
They come with ITP re-enforced wheels and holeshot tires front the factory. I painted the wheels black. One of the front wheels is bent pretty good. It was like that when i bought it. (holds air just fine)
now the not so great part. The plastic has seen better days. Its not that it has been trashed or anything. When i bought it there was a small crack in the front fender and then the rear was cracked under the gas cap (behind the seat) the PO said he was doing dounts in the staging area at balwin and lost it. It floped on the side causing the damage. (or something like that) anyways, i got it and gave the plastic to my step brother to paint it (we was taking auto repare classes) well, lets just say, he didnt learn much. So i got it back looking like crap and gray (he was supose to fix the cracks and paint it green lol) I took cleaners and got most of the gray off. So it is green again. then i tried to fix is sanding job. He made some super deap scratches in it. It also has no stickers. it doesnt look bad really until you get right close to it.
it has ran premium since i have owned it. It doesnt like the cheap stuff. maybe somethign todo with the pipes and filter but it just doesnt feel right.

here is what it looked like when i bought it:

" target="_blank">

here is what it looked like when i got it back from painting (rolleyes) he didnt even paint the bottom of the fenders

Then these are the best pics i have of it now

These are the best pics i have right now....

I paid 3500 for it. I have put about 600 into it since i have owned it. It still has warrenty left till may of next year i think.

3800 bucks...

its a steal when you figure all the aftermarket parts. A stock 04 would easily go for 3500
Ill get some better pics....basicaly, you coudl throw a new set of plastic on it and it would look new or you could ride with this plastic and not have to worry about scrathing it up on sticks and stuff. my plan was to buy new black plastic but i just never got around to it. but im kinda picky when it comes to things looking "right" lol

Last edited by ArcticCat843; March 30th, 2011 at 09:15 PM.

Page generated in 0.12330 seconds with 21 queries