View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #1
Silver Bullet
Livin the American Dream

Smile General Handyman

I recently quit working my second job doing punch out/warranty work for a residential new construction builder. I want to make it clear I am not licensed or insured as I do not do enough work to obtain as of yet. I am looking to pick up a few occasional side jobs. I get most of my work through repeat business and referals. I specialize in home repairs and maintenance but do almost all types of work: finished basements, decks, interior and some exterior painting, finish and rough carpentry, doors and windows, cabinets, tile, hardwood, plumbing, electrical, siding, ect... I am not looking to get rich quick. I have the mentality to look at jobs on a case to case basis and usually can fit what the person wants in there budget. I can do roofs but not through myself, I work with another business partner. I have done some work for people on the site as well as my business partners. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I prefer to work evenings and weekends but am very flexible to work around your schedule. Either pm me or email me @ adam.jaskolski@mcbreo.com or cell 248-238-0630.

Last edited by Silver Bullet; August 30th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03499 seconds with 11 queries