Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Toyota ...cutting their own throat?
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:48 PM   #75
ScOoTeR
hoo dat. wat.

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy1 View Post
Last I checked the US encompassed more then just Michigan. Its this selfish attitude that is exemplified IMO by they UAW's and big three me me me attitude.

Claiming that the Aveo being made in Korea is GM's way of helping the company is the biggest load Ive heard.

If they and other companies would have stopped spitting out gas guzzling pigs when the rest of the world seen the oil crunch coming for years they would not be in the sinking boat their in. They are reaping what they sewed with lots full of unsold SUV and cars that barely see 30mpg going down hill with a tail wind.

The economy may not be touching you economically yet but it will. When it does I'm sure you will run out and buy and H2 or escalade to make that 40 mile commute to find work and cry like hell when you cant pass a gas station.
All the while calling yourself the good Michigander all the way to bankruptcy court..
Your ignorance astounds me. The auto manufacturers made the cars that the consumer wanted to buy. Up until now, that has been high powered, low fuel economy vehicles.

You really have no idea how business works, do you?

You, along with many other people find it much easier to hate the domestic auto manufacturers and parrot things they heard other people say, such as this tripe from above:
Quote:
If they and other companies would have stopped spitting out gas guzzling pigs when the rest of the world seen the oil crunch coming for years they would not be in the sinking boat their in. They are reaping what they sewed with lots full of unsold SUV and cars that barely see 30mpg going down hill with a tail wind.
You need to read a book and stop listening to the other dipshits in the breakroom at work.

Page generated in 0.06759 seconds with 20 queries