Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Big Rapids - Ferris - 11-18-05
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #57
Buggy_Tim
(513) 891-8372

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Sorry guys. I was really jacked for this.

Yes, it was a towing issue. Issue was this: big ass conversion van flat towing a YJ on ice in a wind storm. Guess that bout covers it. I didn't even make it to the bridge...not even half way. The wind and ice was just too much to flat tow with and make it here in time for my ASE tests (the main reason for coming). 40 mph from the soo to rudyard. So we went back and got the car. After rudyard it cleared all up so I was kicking myself in the ass but when I got to gaylord I was really glad I wasn't hauling the jeep. West of gaylord it was whiteout conditions and glare ice all the way to kalkaska. Heavy snow in cadillac and then clear to B.R.

I'm just pissed. First snow storm of the year and it falls on this weekend.

There were about 50 snowmobiles on the trails that I saw in kalkaska...they got about 15 inches from what I could tell.

Have fun, take pics and rub it in

The wife has an appointment down at Devos Childrens Hospital and now we only have one car so i'll be going down there with her tomarrow. If we get back in time, I'm up for the meet and greet. Anyone set a time for that?

Laters...gotta go find a dodge pickup to to stick these stickers on...
Buggy_Tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06482 seconds with 20 queries