Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Project Cumdumpster
View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008, 06:02 PM   #57
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
After a week in California seeing half the trucks on the road with 8"+ store-bought lifts, 8 shocks, enough chrome to outfit a Peterbilt, and ultra-bling wheels I like the looks of the fab work - it looks like it designed and built to be used, while looking good too.

I'm not enough of a mechanic to know, but it looks well thought-out, planned for use, and very well executed with great craftsmanship. I'll give it a 10.
Thanks a lot man, that was the ultimate goal of this build. There are a million kits available for these trucks but I'm not overly impressed with any of them and wanted to build him something better. Making it work is easy but I like taking the extra step to make it pretty too. I'll make sure to update this thread when we get some action shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocross2xtremes View Post
looks awsome! alright when ya wana redue my front suspesion bc my short arms suck! lol
Sure I'd do it, but the labor ain't gonna be as cheap as it was for this guy. I won't have time for quite a while though, between my rig and a couple other potential projects I've got rolling in I'm gonna be swamped through the end of the year. Free time is overrated.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06457 seconds with 20 queries