View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #22
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feva4u View Post
I see a bunch of stuff for sale, plans change?
nope, the parts for sale are from my other TJ. Im simplifing that build so i can get it running by the Dream Cruise(hopefully)

My White TJ right now is at Unlimited Offroad Center in Fenton getting worked on. The hybrid front 44/60 is getting reworked with Solid Axle Balljoint knuckles, keyed highsteer arms, and their 35 spline outer setup. Ill have a retarded strong 44. Its also getting a PSC hydro assist steering kits installed, and im having my OMF beadlocks mounted.

Once I get it back from them Ill be installing a STak RAC dana 300(build up on that soon), mount my Lowrance Baja 540c GPS, repaint my axles, frame, bumpers, rocker guards and skids, finish my interior storage box, install my dual battery kit and finish work on my expedition trailer. I also wanna build a new outside rack that will offer more hardtop protection, and have a cage built for the inside.

Money willing in the fall it will be time for its next transformation. Plans include Genrights rear strech kit, 4 link rear, 3 link front, front coilover & hydro bumps, possibly the same in the rear or just coils. I also plan on high rise tube fenders, Hunsaker synkro seats w/harness's. The body & hardtop will get cleaned up, removing any rust or damage and then get repainted White.

The only things I wanna do after that are build a stroker for it and a rear full float HP 60

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04657 seconds with 11 queries