November 17th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Lansing, MI
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by PavementPounder
People who write incomplete Thread Titles just to waste your time. The whole goddam point of having a TITLE
field is so that other readers of the board can decide if they was to read your Thread. In the first 5 pages of the Pub I looked at just now, these examples wasted my time here in Iraq at the rate of about 20kps, sometimes less:
1. "Does anyone know where.."
No. Look at ****ing Google Earth.
2. "Is it just me..."
I thought so until I kept reading, but you do it a lot.
3. "Hey Grandman, Miff...how come"
4. "So I got bored today in class..."
NO WAY?! WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO? PLEEEEASE TELL ME - I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
5. "This Site needs something........"
Yes. Its needs some complete ****ing Titles!
6. "Bio Says...."
:miff: See #2.
7. "As To not get buried in the Pirate vs Ninja.... A must See"
This one is by far the most ****ing retarded one I found. Not only does it say nothing about the content of the Thread that it is the Title for, it references another post that apparently has nothing to do with its content either, as stated by the Title itself.
I shall everafter refer to such Threads as "Booby Traps" and place an image in every such post that is worthy of the Title you choose.
On that I am adding:
1. People posting stupid pictures and videos that most of us have seen years ago.
2. Stupid Lists.
3. People posting stupid s##t just to get there count up.
There, I said it.