Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WhiteRhino's Latest Mods
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:40 PM   #124
JohnnyJ
Low Range Drifter

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Ordered 3 driveshafts from Hi angle. Short story is I'm not impressed. The rear is the wrong length, the upper front didn't have the conversion joint, the carrier bearing is a piece of shit which I won't use and the length of the front is questionable. We'll be talking here in another couple hours.
Bummer, I ordered two 1410 yokes setup for u-bolts (D60 and my Atlas) and I was equally unimpressed. The yokes were fine and the right app (was kinda worried about the Atlas, and that's why I used him), but he sent 1310 series u-bolts. When I called him he sent me one set for the 1410. I had to source the other myself and was rather flippant on the phone with me. I figured because it was low dollar I was getting minimal service, but it was enough to turn me off from him. Bummer that he doesn't treat his big money folks any differently.

So you are all set with the front brake setup? What did you run up front for rotors and caliper brackets?

Page generated in 0.06054 seconds with 20 queries