Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Black, or White, or...........?
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #1
AGoodBuzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Black, or White, or...........?

So we've had some great debates between religion (mostly Christianity) and Atheism (that zany mikesova.... You GO baby!!!!)....

So then I get this PM from a dude named Jessie...... I tried to reply but he is either not accepting PM's, or is unable to, but either way I would love to get this guy in to a discussion that transcends everything we've been arguing about and cuts to the core of OURSELVES..... Whether you are religious or not, I think this guy could be very interesting....

So this is what his post said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
http://jessie.infinitehosting.net
That's it..... Nothing else...... But wow....... I went to his link and he's WAY over my head.... I'm not looking to jump on board ANY band wagon or belief system. The reason I even bother you guys with this because it slapped me in the forehead even AFTER I had a V-8 () that we've only been debating the 2 major counterpoints here, the black and white if you will, and never talking about US......

So Jessie, do you believe in God? Jesus? Satan? Heaven? Hell? Resurrection? The Holy Trinity? (Hey guys, AGoodBuzz actually CAPITALIZED this time!!!). Big Bang? Evolution? "We're All Just Amoeba's in Dog Poop Theorum"? Where is your head at on all this? Where do you stand? Where did you get that shirt? Where were you on the night of Friday the 14th??????
AGoodBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.16494 seconds with 20 queries