Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Garage Sale, Axles, Tires, Clutch Added Parts!!!
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #1
SolLess
08' Unlimited JK "X"

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Garage Sale, Axles, Tires, Clutch Added Parts!!!

Ok, since my Jeep has sold, I now want to sell the parts that I had future plans for.

First off is a matching set of axles from a 78-79 F-250. HP Dana 44 front, and D60 rear. 4.10 gears, welded rear 8 on 6.5 bolt pattern. I bought these like 9 months ago, and haven't touched them, so I don't know much more information that what has already been mentioned. $300 [B]OBO Update, found out yesterday that in the HP44, it has a bad spider gear (Sorry and Thanks Bill!) So I'm going to drop the set down to $250 obo. SALE PENDING

If anyone is interested in the bumper in the above pictures, it is a Tomken rear bumper that used to be on my jeep, but the spare tire carrier broke on it. Can still be used as a fine rear bumper, has 2" receiver on it, but only one frame tie in. $50 OBO. SOLD!!!

5- Brand new Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radial tires, 37-13.5-15. Brand new, still have the shipping stickers on them, and wrapped in the plastic that they were shipped in. I have 5, want to sell as a set only, I don't want to separate unless I have buyers for all 5. $850 obo. Sold!!!

Then I also have a LUC clutch kit for a TJ. I bought it for my 2000 TJ with the 4.0 straight 6 and 5-speed. Don't know what other applications it will fit. New in box. $100 obo.

I also have an explorer 8.8 rear end, complete from disc to disc, 4.10 gears, open diff. I don't have pictures or access to this until next weekend when my friend gets back in town. I bought this about 2 years ago, and have done nothing with it, so it's still completely stock. Looking for $250 obo, will have pictures in 1 week.

If you are interested in seeing any of these parts, they are all at my place in Westland, and I'm normally home by 6pm in the evening. Feel free to PM me, or email me at Solless@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by SolLess; May 3rd, 2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Added info for axles
SolLess is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07468 seconds with 20 queries