View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2008, 09:40 PM   #17
Infinite_Wisdumb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Toes View Post
I have to agree with you. I don't believe the books written about evolution, I have never seen a single piece of evidence, and to top that off nobody has ever made a single claim of a personal experience with the missing link, or links, or whatever anecdotal mystical being we are waiting to find.
Hey maybe you can find it in Greek mythology.

Dude I didn't realize we thought so much alike.
You never cease to amaze me Toes. You are an uneducated fool who doesnt take the time to research anything you blather about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus

A simple wiki search for our evolutionary ancestors turns up a bountiful amount of information on where we came from, how long ago we were there and what social networks were in effect at the time. You can go to the Smithsonian to see these artifacts IN PERSON if you so desire.

Since I KNOW that you wont read the article since it is not about a) The Bible b) Crown Royal or c) Republicans - I will tell you that this particular evolutionary stepping stone to common man was alive around 2 MILLION years ago. That is a bit earlier than 2030 years ago when Jesus was doing his thing.
Infinite_Wisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05688 seconds with 11 queries