Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - WhiteRhino's Latest Mods
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2008, 10:30 PM   #61
Tab

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterhino View Post
Bryce would have to answer exact but I think we went about 5 & 5. There is nothing stock about the steering. Yes, reversed.

Since we redid the frame, I can't say whether the tank had good fit to the OEM mounts. I felt the fit & finish was simply OK. It was not deburred anywhere, it still had drill chips inside and the hose fittings were just straight tube without any bulbs or barbs.
I said "stock style" as in box, arm, drag link ect as opposed to full hydro. I know with stock its tough to get more than a few inches and I know you couldnt push the rear back 10 inches or anything but with the reversed arm I didnt know if there was a minimum distance you needed to push it forward. I am thinking of making my own tank with whatever room I have left under there and I was curious as to how you liked it. With making your rear frame half (as I'm doing) I dont really need one that mounts in the stock location.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04695 seconds with 20 queries