Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD - Used 4" CJ lift springs - $100
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:01 PM   #1
PavementPounder
I am the law.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thumbs up SOLD - Used 4" CJ lift springs - $100

You get 6 springs for $100. The reason you get 6 springs is because one of the rear main leafs got inverted a while back and I couldn't get it to recover with the weight of the vehicle. I don't know if a spring shop can get it back to where its supposed to be. The fronts are Superlift. Not sure what the black rears are - I picked them up as a pair at some point after I sheared through one of the original Superlift rears in a highway rollover.

EDIT: SINCE I DID NOT MAKE IT CLEAR, THESE FIT ALL CJ'S 1976-UP. THE CJ PICTURED BELOW WITH THESE SPRINGS ON IT IS AN 85.

However, I did manage to pick up a pair of Rough Country rear leafs at some point. I set the RC's on top of the other rear leafs (they look nearly identical as far as construction) and the arc is the same. You can either paint up the rear RC's, or take them apart and swap in the two main leafs to make equal packs (what I would probably do).

These springs are well-used, but they still cleared very wide 33's without a problem. The degree shims pictured on the springs are included.

$100. No trades. PayPal accepted.

SOLD.

Last edited by PävementPounder; April 21st, 2008 at 06:32 PM.

Page generated in 0.05447 seconds with 20 queries