Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - props to GL4X4
Thread: props to GL4X4
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2005, 04:22 PM   #5
clarkstoncracker
lol

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to clarkstoncracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwin Mudd
Bio was part of this? I thought CC did it all on his own.
Umm... I kinda did it, Bill kinda did it... My ideas being executed flawlessly by biohazardbill. Don't forget monkeyevil from JCR offroad... He did the complete color scheme, including the top banner..

The only point of this site, is to have a wide range of vehicle owners come together in a certain geographical location to share knowledge and have fun.

In my mind, advertisements, charging for rights to do things, and being heavily moderated only hinders the fun that can be had..

Once we get bigger, and I need to upgrade the server, I'm sure I might do something to get some of the money returned to me.. It will DEFINITLY not include having advertisements all over. That makes the site both slow, and look like ****. But as of right now, I think my server should be able to handle 10,000+ people.. Which I definitly see in the future of this site.

I appreciate everyone sticking around here... Every day is growth.. One good thing is I have had 310+ people return every day for the last 4 days which mean people are liking what they see. Over time, I'm sure we will end up with a bunch of deadbeat people, but thats life...

Page generated in 0.06626 seconds with 20 queries