Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Legal Advice appriciated
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #30
dreezy
Haggard Fab

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dreezy Send a message via MSN to dreezy

Im not the type to try and stand out, nor do I go out of my way to avoid people. Im going to go about my way just like I would any other day. However I dont like having to worry about my mom, brother or especially my pregnant girlfriend. I dont know what this lunatic is thinking or wanting to do. He is obviously a big enough lunatic to follow us around for 3 hours to find out what house were at to steal some license plates and key cars, you wanna talk highschool. Not to mention hes 27 years old, living at moms, and waking up at 2 in the afternoon to 3 guys at his front door to say he didnt do anything the night before.

And yes, I may have a chip on my shoulder about police. I have met some really cool cops. But try and be pulled over 15+ times by the same two because there bored and dont like import cars. Waisting our time for an hour to ask why your driving a family sedan with an oversized muffler.

As for living in saugatuck, I dont mind it so much. It isnt a bunch of illegal Immigrants, just guys who like to hit on me.
dreezy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05025 seconds with 20 queries