Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - State land question
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Get Up and Go
Join Date: 11-05-05
Location: Oak Park, Michigan
Posts: 2,576
iTrader: (3)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

When in doubt, check the DNR web site at :

The answer to your question is at the following link. I took the liberty of a quick copy and paste for easy reference.,1607,7-153-10365...1303--,00.html

Printer Friendly Text Version Email Page Text Size
Dispersed Camping

You can camp anywhere on State Forest Property as long as:

the property is not posted "No Camping"
you are more than one mile from a designated State Forest Campground
you follow all State Land Rules

You must also post a Camp Registration Card (PR 4134) at your campsite. To obtain a Camp Registration Card, contact your local DNR Office or e-mail us at DNR-FMD-TREES to request copies be mailed to you.**

** We are unable to fax or e-mail the permit because it is printed on two-part perforated weatherproof card stock.
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.11888 seconds with 22 queries