Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 79 bronco project
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #1
COXILLA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 79 bronco project

SOLD
$1000 obo. a little rust and some Michigan pin striping over all it's pretty solid.

460, auto, 35x12.5x15BFG MT's, Motor needs to be mounted. (have the mounts & most major parts, carb, ps pump, starter,radiator,fan, etc... needs cap,rotor plugs,wires,belts and hoses, etc...)
It had a 351M in it originally, but I blew that motor up.

Roll bar, new slider & vent window waiting to be installed

Tube bumpers are welded to hold air for tools, ARB air compressor, 11,500# winch

Body is not too bad for as old as it is. Could use some new rims

Dual shocks on front (Rancho)

d44 w/ARB air locker, 9" w/ tru-track 4.56 gears in both. Could use a new exhaust.

The only reason it's not on the road is I don't have a license, If I fixed it, I'd drive it, If I drove it I'd go to jail.
Everything is in good working order, except the motor needs to be hooked up.(Don't have the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, belts, hoses)
All it needs is to be put back together.
It could use a new exhaust, there's a small crack in the windshield, little stuff.
It's built to be a bad ass truck, stops for nothing but the gas station.

It's not for driving to work everyday. You could but the top speed is like 65-70
It's geared like a tractor 4.56:1
Trans and transfer case are fine, steers good, handles fine,
One thing about the set up that's on there (As opposed to fully locked or welded axles) is you can drive it like a normal truck until you need it, then you have the trutrack in the rear, the air locker in the front and if all else fails... winch it out.

The parts for the air locker alone are over $1000.

If I had any idea when I can get my license back I'd keep it.

p.s. It's in Berkley (48072)
Mike 248-701-7193

Last edited by COXILLA; April 10th, 2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: add ph#

Page generated in 0.07258 seconds with 20 queries