Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - garage clean out, again... jeep parts
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #1
ericschmidt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default garage clean out, again... jeep parts

I have a random chain binder for use on car haulers and stuff. Accepts a 5/16" to 3/8" chain. Good condition, $20

I have a Reese tow bar. It's in 98% condition. Comes with all brackets, pins, and 1/4" reinforcement backing plates. I had it mounted on my stock XJ front bumper and it's as solid as I could have ever hoped. Local pickup preferred but shipping can be arranged. I'd like to get $100 obo

2" receiver rack. all steel frame and supports, max weight 400 lbs., comes with hitch pin $50

Stock rear driveshaft 97+ XJ with auto trans and C8.25 axle, $40 obo

I have a set of brake calipers off of a 97 XJ sport including pads, good shape. $25

set of 4 stock steel Jeep wheels, currently wrapped with 215's with 80% + tread left. Would rather not separate, but make an offer. $50 obo SALE PENDING

97+ XJ thermostat control swith panel, $20

97+ XJ rear defrost, rear wiper switch panel with both lighter outlets, DOES NOT HAVE THE FOGLIGHT SWITCH!! $10

97+ XJ sport Black passenger side headlight surround bezel, free!

Stock TJ track bar with poly bushings. $40 obo

Will ship the smaller items, others pickup only. PM or coderedxj@yahoo.com

I will be adding to the list soon. I am also interested in trades for other XJ parts that I'm looking for. I can e-mail pics if anyone wants them.

Eric

Last edited by ericschmidt; April 8th, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
ericschmidt is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08500 seconds with 20 queries