Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Big Mistake.... :(
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:31 PM   #182
Chip Wheeler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.j. hall View Post
Dude what are you talking about??
I know what I did was wrong. But I am not lieing when I say I never stole from a jeep. It was a rich neighborhood with nice cars. Not lifted jeeps or anything like that. I have already changed. It was a long time ago. After I found out this happend and it was all going to be fine. I was drivng down dixie late at night and I got pulled over and the cop decided to search my friend. He found something that was stolen or something on him and guess what? My truck got impounded. It was so stupid. I didnt even know. Point is that once I seen something piece of shit asshole pull my truck on to the wrecker(d- bag drove it like a prick to). The guy put it in park and the truck slid back(wheel locked up) and jammed into the pavement. You guys all know how hard that can be on a transmissiona and rear end. But I couldnt do anything about it. After seeing my truck get impounded, that was when it really hit me that it was time to grow up and start acting like a man. From then on nothing has ever happend. I hardly speed or anything. Im not lieing at all. When you see your self, your cousin and one of your good friends in the back of a cop car and your truck getting impounded it all really hits. Not gonna lie, I cried like a 10 year old little boy. But it all made me learn a lesson and grow up a lot.
Yes, but growing up and acting like a man isnít talking about how crappy peoples stuff is that you took.

Also, you're not Robin Hood. It doesnít matter what vehicle you broke into or what neighborhood you were in.
Chip Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07396 seconds with 20 queries