Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Big Mistake.... :(
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:44 PM   #66
jeepnxj96

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.j. hall View Post
Well they said its under $200.00 worth of stuff. So that means that it can not be a felony right? or am I wrong?

Please don't rag on me for this guys. I was stupid. I would never do that now. Really I wouldnt. I learned my lesson just by getting caught(even though nothign happend).
I am really bummin about this.Just as my life was starting to get better this has to pop up out of no where. Stupid Mistakes. We all make them.

you sound like a whiney little tool, shut up, no one cares about how mentally challenged you are. you were obviously dumb enough to enter vehicles that were not yours and take things that didn't belong to you and lead the cops right to where you were staying in the snow, seriously if you had a brain, look out you would be dangerous. i have no sympathy for morons. just be glad it wasn't mine or probably one of the other members vehicles on here, you would have been on the recieving end of a good ole ass whoopin. btw enjoy your rear end pounding you will surely recieve
jeepnxj96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05491 seconds with 20 queries