Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My toys
Thread: My toys
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #19
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey
Alright, thanks for lettin' me know. When my tires are up on my Ram, I'm probably going to go with 33"-34". It doesn't get wheeled, just a DD/tow rig, but the damn wheel wells are just so freakin' huge!
Yep that's the same situation I'm in....plus I just like to have something different than everyone else on the road. Some appearance mods will be coming soon. The current 35s I have aren't gonna last long cuz they're so soft, so I'm trying to decide what to get next. The 35s aren't bad with 4.10 gears, but they're not as good as they could be either. At this point it's between 35x12.5 BFG MTs, 35x12.5 Toyo MTs, 35x12.5 Cooper Discoverer STTs(the new ones), or 305/70R17 MT/Rs. The BFGs are the cheapest, but the Coopers will probably be cheaper when they finally get released in that size, and they look like they'll be excellent tires. Pretty similar to the Toyo's actually. The MT/Rs measure about 34", which would be a nice middle ground if I decide not to go with 35s again. I like Nitto Mud Grapplers too, but they're like $290 a tire and I've heard they wear fast.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06398 seconds with 20 queries