Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Candidates Stance On The Issues
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2008, 08:54 AM   #15
bearlys2005

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
You have a reason based on an issue to not like this candidate. Good for you. This is what I am getting at.

To a degree, I agree with you. A lot of what is said may be fabricated. But then a lot may be actual views and just becoming the president does guarantee you can act strongly on those issues the way you would like. If you could, then this would be a dictatorship not a democracy (or 2 party Republic).

Knowing what the official positions are on the issues gives the informed voter a starting point to question the candidates.

Here is a challenge, go to the site of your prefferred candidate and find one thing in his/her list of issues that you either do not agree with or do not believe he'she is really sincere about what is stated. If the latter, explain why you do not believe.
I am very aware of the issues and their positions... I'm a conservative and always have been. I would simply like to see the constitution followed not circumvented.
bearlys2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05517 seconds with 20 queries